Global Energy has extensive experience in the realisation of wind farms both as a general contractor and as a subcontractor in Poland and abroad. To date, we have built wind farms with a total installed capacity of 250MW.
Our wind farm development services include:
- Executive projects of roads and foundations;
- Construction of foundations (direct and indirect foundations);
- Construction of accompanying infrastructure: access roads and assembley yards;
- Construction of temporary areas for storage of wind turbine components.
Global Energy strives to optimise projects and propose interesting solutions that avoid unnecessary costs and allow the investment to be completed in less time.
In addition to the construction of wind farms, Global Energy is also involved in the realisation of photovoltaic park projects and offers in this regard:
- Preparation of infrastructure
- Supply and installation of support structures for photovoltaic panels
- Installation of equipment including photovoltaic panels
Our advantages are: experienced and qualified personnel, machinery, site supervision, as well as our own equipped container back office consisting of: Rooms for the investor and the construction supervision, conference room, toilets.
Thanks to our experienced staff, the use of our own equipment and container back office, we carry out most of the work independently and without subcontractors.
We carry out our work in accordance with the building code and in compliance with safety and fire protection regulations.
We maintain the highest standards and adapt to the investor's requirements. Our goal is to complete every investment on time and reliably.
Cooperation with Global Energy is a guarantee of success!